looking for samples of our Planet Friendly™ products?
We are pretty confident you will love our products, they are designed to be great for the planet and great at what they are used for, so what's not to like, but we appreciate that seeing and trying some of our products may help you to make certain they are ideal for you, we want you to love our products as much as we love them.
We pride ourselves on being transparent (we even talk about when we got things wrong on our website) so we wanted to make you aware that we charge you what it costs for the shipping your samples by a premium track-able service, but to make up for this by giving you 10% off all future orders.
You can also avoid paying for the shipping of your samples by requesting samples when you place an order.
If you would like to know why we have started charging for the cost of sample shipping, please see below.
Please add in the comments any products you want samples of but don't worry if you aren't quite sure what products you want samples of, tell us about your business or products and we will hand pick them for you.
Why we charge shipping
Until March 2023 we absorbed the cost of sending samples, by sending them the most cost effective way, but we found that they were quite often turning up very late, or not at all, so we now send all items including samples by a trackable delivery option, which guarantees they will be received and in a decent time, but this has a cost to it.
We also found we were sending samples out to people who were curious about what a plant based product looks like, and although we appreciate people's interest in what we do, this was costly in time, creating unnecessary shipping carbon and was actually costing us thousands per year.
So we now charge you what it costs to send your samples using a reliable tracked service, but we do appreciate this is a barrier to sampling our products, so in order to make up for this, all future order will have 10% automatically taken off, which should more than make up for the cost of the shipping.
(please note that if you check out as a Guest, our system will not always pick you up, so we recommend setting up an account first as it's free and it saves you money - click here).
How to order samples
Order samples in 3 easy steps.
1. Please add what products you are interested in the options box.
2. Not sure what will work for you, no problem , tell us about the amazing products you sell and we will add products people in your industry typically order.
3. Click add to cart.
4. Now you are on the journey to a more sustainable business.
Free stuff to make up for the cost of shipping
1. All future orders will have an automatic 10% discount (this is forever, which is a long time*, if you want 10% off your future orders please remember not to checkout as a guest, setting up an account is free and will save you money and give you access to other free things.
2. Free Feed a Field Certification™* carbon audits with orders over £300 and a certificate to impress your customers and your first order we will send you some free marketing to increase sales.
3. Your own team of experts, we are here to provide advice and can help you become more sustainable.
4. Access to our free marketing to increase your sales from being a sustainable business owner / Manager.
Terms and conditions to be aware of
- There is a limit we have had to introduce, as we have had cases of people requesting hundreds of samples, so we now have a limit of 10 products (or there about as we aren't obsessed with the number 10 but we are trying to avoid a repeat of someone requesting 120 different samples as our warehouse team almost went on strike, this may be an exaggeration but we did have to let them finish early on a Friday to make up for it).
- Something to consider - You can also order most of our products in as little as 10 , this means you can also try our products without needing to buy a full box, so you may find it beneficial to order the items you are interested in small quantities rather than request samples, the choice is yours.
The legal bit our Lawyer love.
*Subject to a maximum of 10 samples and a maximum 2 samples of each item.