- Request Samples
- Contact Us
- I have Feedback
- About Us
- Being Green is Good For Business
- Benefits of Composting
- Custom & Bespoke Products
- Disposing of our Products
- Distribute our products
- Feed a Field Certification
- Feed a Field Packaging
- Lets Be Transparent
- Made in Green Britain
- Make a Difference
- Media Info
- Money Back Guarantee
- Our Sustainable Materials
- Save Our Peat Bogs
- What Makes Us Special
- Values & Vision
- What is Bagasse
- What is FSC™ Wood
- What is Natureflex™
- What is PLA
To provide a natural plant-based solution that creates a more sustainable world.
We are a humble lot at The Pure Option™ as we try to avoid bragging but we have to admit we are passionate about making a difference and fixing the world's problems, so we are confident that choosing us as a supply partner has a number of benefits.
We don't want to sell you products to meet a sales target, we want to sell you a product that makes a difference.
We aren't what you would call eco warriors but we were started with a mission to make a difference and to be an ethical value led business that only supplies products that are good for the individual and great for the planet, we don't compromise on our values, we were authentic before it became a term, we were socially responsible before it became fashionable, we just believe that we can and must make a difference and we want our customers to know they can make a difference, these are our values that The Pure Option™ live by.
1. We conduct our business in a socially responsible, honourable and ethical manner and we do not produce or distribute any products that does not provide an environmental benefit.
2. We support ethical and honourable treatment of our team and all of our employees are paid at least the living wage to provide a better standard of living for the team.
3.We work with our supply chain to encourage them to share our values and we will not work with a company that uses forced labour and does not pay a fair wage, this value is so important we have a certification business called Purely Positive™ as a way of helping to eliminate Modern Slavery.
4. We are constantly monitoring our environmental impact, we now have 68% of our products made in the EU to reduce shipping miles and their carbon footprint ( and we are working on the 32%) which improves their carbon performance by 12%.
5. We actively review our processes and products to see if we can create better and greener products and we actively research new bio polymers ( plant made products) to make an even greater environmental contribution.
5. We try to live these values in our home lives and we hire people who share these values.
6. We believe in profit sharing and a percentage of our profits are redistributed to the team as we believe our success should improve the lives of our team.
7. We are transparent in our business practises, we are open and encouraged scrutiny. We operate by a system of continuous improvement, we don't do secrets.
8. We don't believe that we are the finished article, so we encourage feedback from our customers, supply chain and our team as a way of continuous improvement.
9. Work should be happy and going to work should not be a chore so we want to create a great place to work designed to create a great work life balance.
10. We always aim for exceptional customer service as we aim for our customers to to become our Brand Ambassadors (70% of our business comes from recommendations).
You can feel confident that you are buying the best products, at the lowest prices from a company that is committed to making the world a better place.